Work Futures Daily - Tell Me A Story
| Cultural Detox | Gig Work Unspun | Ageism can be unlearned | Malls go Coworking | Squatting is the new Standing |
Beacon NY - 2019-05-01 — I somehow stumbled across today's quote of the day by Mark Turner, to which we owe the title of today's issue.
On seeing his words, I realized that 80% of curating is reading stories others are telling, and the remaining 20% is picking the best stories to retell. A kind of thievery, a kind of sharing, a kind of magic.
Keep reading with a 7-day free trial
Subscribe to Work Futures to keep reading this post and get 7 days of free access to the full post archives.